Support the 2% that feed the 100% CrewneckRegular price $39.95
SUPPORT THE 2% THAT FEED THE 100%
2% of the population are farmers and ranchers, which are responsible for feeding themselves and the other 98% of the population. This includes crops, fruits, vegetables, and animal protein!
These are unisex and run true to size. A lot of our customers prefer to SIZE UP by one. Crewnecks may shrink a little when put in the dryer, hang dry for longest wear. If you are wanting a tighter fit, we recommend staying with your true size.
XS(00-0), SMALL(2-4), MEDIUM(6-8), LARGE(10-12), XL(14-16), 2XL(18-20), 3XL(22-24)
Machine wash, cold. Hang dry or tumble dry, low. Do not iron decoration.
Items are made to order and will ship in 10-15 business days.
We hope you love your items! If you need to return an item, we offer store credit or exchange. NO refunds. You can read more about our policy at the bottom of our homepage.
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com